Scheduling a Clinic Visit
Specialty clinics at Broadlawns Medical Center offer convenience when patients need to see one of our providers. We provide interpreters in several languages to help patients schedule appointments and understand their health care needs.
- The Walk In Clinic is for patients when they are suddenly sick or hurt and need to be seen quickly without waiting for an appointment.
- The Family Health Center develops primary care relationships with the entire family and is open for appointments Monday through Friday.
- The Pediatrics Clinic is for babies through adolescents for wellness, acute care and chronic conditions.
- The Foot and Ankle Clinic provides specialized care for the lower extremities.
- The Dental Clinic accepts adult walk in patients twice a day. Children may schedule appointments.
- The Internal Medicine Clinic makes appointments when patients are referred by a primary care provider.
- Specialty Clinics are where primary providers refer patients for specialized care.
- The Emergency Department is well prepared to treat emergency cases that cannot wait for an appointment.
- Pain Management Clinic is where primary providers refer patients for chronic pain.
When you make an appointment, our staff will ask several questions to assure we schedule the appropriate time you will need with your physician and other clinic providers. Each appointment is intended for a single individual. If another member of your family needs care, we will schedule separate appointments.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call 24 hours in advance. Advance notice allows us to reschedule other patients who may be waiting for an appointment.
To schedule an appointment at any of our clinics, please call the appointment desk listed below.
- Central Appt Desk 515-282-2331
- Podiatry 515-282-3668
- Pediatrics 515-282-2700
- Family Health Center 515-282-2334
- PMAM 515-282-5750
- Imaging 515-282-2259