The Gynecology Clinic offers a wide range of services for women, including:
- Physical exams
- Breast exams
- Pap smears
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment for women and men
- Pregnancy tests
- Contraception treatment and education
- Infertility testing and treatment
- Stress incontinence and bladder dysfunction treatments
- Other medical and surgical treatment following evaluation and diagnostic testing
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call 515.282.2340 or 515.282.2228.
Click here for the directory of physicians.