Pain Management Center
The Pain Management Center at Broadlawns Medical Center provides comprehensive services for acute and chronic pain.
Patients at Broadlawns Medical Center have access to the latest procedures and techniques through our multidisciplined approach to pain management. We treat each patient individually using the latest equipment and various innovative procedures to diagnose pain and determine the most appropriate care. This approach allows us to offer the full spectrum of treatment options including medication, therapeutic nerve blocks, bioelectric medicine, implantable devices such as spinal cord stimulators, intrathecal morphine pumps, physical therapy and psychological evaluation to manage pain.
The Pain Management Center at Broadlawns may be able to help you if you suffer from acute and chronic disabling pain from:
- Back and neck pain, including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, tumors and fibrositis
- Chronic abdominal pain and pelvic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (also known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy or RSD)
- Muscle and joint pain
- Disorders of the nervous system, including shingles and trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain)
- Pain associated with AIDS
- Cancer pain
- Intractable spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries
- Pain associated with osteoporosis and vertebral compression fractures
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For an appointment, call 515.282.2331.
- Dental Clinic
- Diagnostic Clinic
- Eye Clinic
- Family Health Center
- Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology and Hematology Clinic
- Pain Management Center
- Pediatric Clinic
- Primary Care Clinic
- Sleep, Lung and Allergy Center
- Specialty Clinics
- Walk In Clinic
- Women's Health Clinic/OB GYN