Under the supervision of the Clinic Nurse Manager or Clinic Administrator, assists in planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activities on the nursing unit by performing clerical and receptionist duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area.
Generally Days, 40 hours/week
1. Uses office equipment efficiently (i.e. telephone, fax, copy machine, computer, printer).
2. Works consistently as a team member.
3. Demonstrates effective communication strategies in dealing with patients and hospital personnel.
4. Successful completion of Nursing Services orientation and in-service requirements.
5. Familiarity with computers.
6. HS diploma or GED.
Broadlawns Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
August 19, 2022