Position is responsible for managing the Broadlawns talent acquisition/recruitment strategies for clinical and non-clinical workforces staffing needs. Position helps to promote and cultivate a positive and inclusive culture and work environment driven by effective decisions in hiring and development of highly qualified candidates.
1. Designs, implements, and monitors talent acquisition strategies; develops recruitment productivity standards to ensure vacancies are filled with top internal and external talent and identifies support for improvements to increase efficiencies and/or quality of talent.
2. Responsible for daily management and oversight of recruitment; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and engaging a diverse set of qualified new and current staff members.
3. Develops partnerships with nursing and department leadership to understand internal needs and changes and improve hiring manager satisfaction.
4. Executes on organizations DEI strategies regarding recruitment and retention.
5. Develops application tracking system and processes to track and measure impact of strategies.
6. Executes proactive strategies to source high quality, diverse talent.
7. Manages relationships with vendors providing temporary and contract staff by reviewing fee structure and ensuring staffing compliance standards are maintained.
8. Develops employment branding and company awareness strategies. Collaborates with Marketing to promote opportunities through social media.
9. Participates in community outreach to include career fairs, campus events, trade shows, and conferences.
10. Collaborates with educational institutions to build committed clinical rotations and job shadowing opportunities.
11. Develops programs to ensure retention and establishes system for ongoing communication with new staff for at least 6 months following employment.
12. Manages database of prospective candidates for recruitment.
13. Provides back-up support to other Human Resources staff.
14. Assists in other duties or special projects as assigned.
Generally Days, Monday-Friday
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
2. At least five years of experience in recruiting and sourcing of talent.
3. Experience recruiting passive candidates utilizing internet search, social media, and community-based networks.
4. Proficiency with computer programs, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Ability to communicate in an effective and positive manner.
Broadlawns Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
August 12, 2022