Broadlawns Medical Center, established in 1924, in Des Moines, Iowa, is committed to building a healthy community through the delivery of accessible, cost-effective and high quality patient care. Broadlawns campus includes a 200 licensed bed acute care hospital, emergency services, inpatient and outpatient services, lab and radiology services, mental health services, specialty clinics, dentistry and 24hour crisis intervention. In addition, Broadlawns has primary and urgent care clinics in East Des Moines, Downtown Des Moines and Dallas Center, and behavioral health support programs within the community.
Broadlawns provides surgical, emergency, and diagnostic services, specialty clinics and primary care with its 1,200+ staff which includes over 140 employed physicians and advanced practice providers.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is appointed by the Broadlawns Medical Center (BMC) elected 7 member Board of Trustees (Board). The CEO is responsible for ensuring the organization provides quality and efficient care and services through the 200 bed licensed hospital, clinics, and community support programs. The CEO balances the day-to-day operation while leading strategic development initiatives required for long-term success.
Generally Days, Monday-Friday
- Master’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration and/or related field
- Five years demonstrated successful hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Chief Operating Officer (COO) experience
- Diverse population experience
- Analytical skills with ability to understand business pro forma of and reimbursement for medical services
- Strong skills and experience in developing multidisciplinary teams and engaging them to problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Broadlawns offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits, including but not limited to health, dental, life, disability, malpractice insurances, great paid time-off plans and participation in the State of Iowa retirement system and relocation expenses.
If you meet these qualifications, believe in a purpose and are ready to embrace it, please direct your cover letter and resume to Michelle Johnson, Michael Raddatz and Trey Wilson at WittKieffer via email to email@example.com. An online application is not necessary at this time. Thank you.