Under the general supervision of the Radiologist and the Department Manager performs the duties of supervising clinical staff. The Supervisor plans, directs and coordinates the clinical support activities of Imaging Services departments. Performs a variety of radiologic routines and related duties within the limits of their scope of practice.
Generally Monday-Friday, Days
1. Graduation from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
2. Certification by the A.R.R.T.
3. Valid Iowa permit to practice.
4. At least one year of leadership experience.
5. At least three years of experience as a Radiologic Technologist in a hospital setting.
6. Consistently demonstrates a team approach to care.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Experience with Microsoft Office, PAC’s and EMR programs.
Broadlawns Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
August 19, 2022