Broadlawns Medical Center is committed to the safety of our patients, visitors, and employees. Visitor restrictions are subject to change, please check here for updates.
Masks are required at all Broadlawns locations regardless of your vaccination status.
Inpatient Units (Med/Surg, ICU, Birthing Center)
One support person per day will be allowed. Visitors to inpatient units must be 16 years of age or older. Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- If visiting COVID-19 positive patient, one support person per day will be allowed and they will be required to wear appropriate PPE to protect against COVID-19 transmission.
- In Maternity services (labor & delivery), one designated birthing coach/doula is allowed in the patient’s labor & delivery room during active labor to support the care of the mother in addition to one support person.
- If the patient is under the age of 18 they may have two designated support persons at a time in the patient’s room to support the care of the patient.
- No visitors will be allowed for patients presenting with COVID symptoms unless needed for the care of the patient.
- All other patients may have one visitor of any age in addition to one caregiver, if needed.
All visitors are required to:
- Be screened upon entry for symptoms of COVID-19, exposures, or positive tests.
- Be free of any signs of illness
- Wash hands frequently
- Limit movement within the facility and avoid common areas
- Wear a mask at all times (including in patient rooms)
- Not visit if considered high risk for severe disease and/or unable to wear a mask
Restricted Entry Points
Patient and visitors will be directed to enter through one of the following checkpoint locations:
- Emergency Department Entrance
- Pharmacy Entrance
- Oncology Entrance
- Medical Plaza Entrance
- Medical Office Building Entrance
- Sands Inpatient Entrance
All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask. All patients and visitors will be asked screening questions and have their temperature taken upon entry.