To protect our patients, visitors and employees, the following visitor restrictions are being implemented at Broadlawns Medical Center and Clinics.
Effective Tuesday, May 18, 2021, no more than two visitors at a time per patient.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older, free of any signs of illness, and must bring and wear a mask upon entering the hospital or clinic.
- Please be sure to wash your hands before and after your visit.
Restricted Entry Points
Patient and visitors will be directed to enter through one of the following checkpoint locations:
- Emergency Department Entrance
- Pharmacy Entrance
- Oncology Entrance
- Medical Plaza Entrance
- Medical Office Building Entrance
- Sands Entrance
All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask. All patients and visitors will be asked screening questions and have their temperature taken upon entry.