Broadlawns Medical Center is committed to the safety of our patients, visitors, and employees. Visitor policy is subject to change, please check here for updates.
Masks are required at all Broadlawns locations regardless of your vaccination status.
Med-Surg & ICU
- Each patient is allowed two visitors at a time. These can be different people each day. Visitors must be 16 years of age or older. Visiting hours are 10 am to 7 pm.
- Each patient is allowed two visitors at a time. These can be different people each day. Visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- One designated birthing coach/doula is allowed in the patient’s labor & delivery room during active labor to support the care of the mother in addition to two visitors.
Behavioral Health Units
- Visitation is by appointment only during designated times.
- Two visitors are allowed at one time for each patient.
- Can be present if procedure is before or after visiting hours..
All visitors are required to:
- Be screened upon entry for symptoms of COVID-19, exposures, or positive tests.
- Be free of any signs of illness. Please stay home if you don’t feel well.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Limit movement within the facility and avoid common areas.
- Wear a mask at all times (including in patient rooms).
- Not visit if considered high risk for severe disease and/or unable to wear a mask.
Restricted Entry Points
Patient and visitors will be directed to enter through one of the following checkpoint locations:
- Emergency Department Entrance
- Pharmacy Entrance
- Oncology Entrance
- Medical Plaza Entrance
- Medical Office Building Entrance
- Sands Inpatient Entrance
All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask. All patients and visitors will be asked screening questions and have their temperature taken upon entry.