Broadlawns Residency Programs and Fellows
A world of experience
If you’re looking for a medical educational training experience from a proven leader, come to Broadlawns. In 1971, our hospital became one of the first fully accredited Family Medicine Residency programs in the Midwest. Today we provide:
- Three years of comprehensive training in family medicine, with positions for 24 resident physicians
- A transitional year program for four resident physicians who would like a comprehensive year of training before entering another specialty
- Curriculums designed to meet all requirements of the residency review committee of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Nationally recognized excellence in healthcare delivery systems and quality outcomes—and a Level 3 rating from the National Committee for Quality Assurance, the highest rating possible for a Medical Home Care Delivery Model
- An updated, high-tech facility that has received recognition as one of the nation’s Most Wired Hospitals from Hospitals & Health Networks magazine (2011-2013)
We invite you to learn more about the deep experiential opportunities available on the Broadlawns campus. You’ll see why so many men and women seek care, employment, and education with the experienced professionals of Broadlawns.
Click here to learn how to apply.