Welcome to Broadlawns Medical Center
At Broadlawns Medical Center, our dedicated staff of over 1,200 employees and 100 physicians work together to provide high-quality healthcare that is coordinated, compassionate and cost-effective. The Broadlawns Medical Center campus includes an acute care hospital, emergency services, inpatient and outpatient services, lab and radiology services, mental health services, specialty clinics, dentistry, and a 24-hour crisis team.
It is a privilege to attend to the healthcare needs of our community, and our top priority is ensuring that high-quality healthcare is accessible and affordable to the patients that we serve. The Broadlawns staff looks forward to attending to your healthcare needs.
Broadlawns Medical Center strives to build a healthy community in which there is accessible, cost-effective and high-quality patient care for all.
People in Polk County reach their full health potential regardless of social position or socially determined circumstance.
Principles of Responsibility
The Principles of Responsibility serve as Broadlawns Medical Center’s code of conduct. These are the guiding tenets for Broadlawns Medical Center. These principles represent our values and guide our workplace interactions.
- Do what is right.
- Ensure confidentiality and safety.
- Focus resources on providing optimum patient care.
- Impact the greater good of the community.
- Respect our organization, our patients and our colleagues.
- Represent the organization with the highest standards of professionalism.
- Treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- Be mindful of conflicts of interest and act accordingly.
- Meet or exceed government expectations.
- Voice any questions or concerns that may arise.