Plus One Childbirth Education (4-week series)
Whether you are expecting your first or fifth baby, childbirth education and preparation can go a long way to ensuring a smooth labor, birth and postpartum experience. Join us for our 4-week instructional series to educate and empower women and families.
This class is FREE for all Broadlawns prenatal clients and meets once a week for two and a half hours. Women are encouraged to bring a support person. Topics include: pregnancy, birth, postpartum, breastfeeding, and newborn care. A tour of the Family Birthing Center will also be provided. Please note that our Breastfeeding Class is NOT part of this 4-week series, but we do highly encourage participants to sign up for this separately.
There is limited seating available for this class. If the class you’d like to register for is full, please email email@example.com to be added to a wait-list. If a spot opens up, a member of our Birthing staff will reach out to you.
- Tuesdays, March 12th – April 2nd, 2024 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, May 14th – June 4th, 2024 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, June 25th – July 16th, 2024 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, August 6th – August 27th, 2024 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, September 24th – October 15th, 2024 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, November 19th – December 10th, 2024 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
It is recommended that you register for the class series closest to your due date.
Facilitated by: Karen Hebron, RN, BSN and Michelle Wiedmann, RN, BSN, CCE, CLC
Not able to attend the 4-week course? You may benefit from our 4-hour condensed childbirth education class.
Questions? Please call the Broadlawns Birthing Center at (515) 282-2260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.